What data do we collect?
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
1. Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Nonpersonal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
2. Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., name, e-mail address, phone number, billing or delivery address) obtained only either through signing up to our website or explicitly providing your contact details during email correspondence (we do not have an online shop).
When you subscribe to www.dumedume.com, you will be asked to sign up with an email address and password. Your email address will be stored and added to our mailing list and may be used to communicate information about DumeDume to you such as new collections, sales and discounts and events.
Why do we collect your data?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
5. To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners and grant prizes and benefits;
6. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
7. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
8. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we use your data
We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional content and messages by e-mail, text messages, direct text messages, marketing calls and similar forms of communication through such means.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may notify DumeDume at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
We take steps to limit the promotional content we send you to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you information which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on your information.
We may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof. For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the means available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for any products or subscriptions your current or upcoming subscriptions; or notify you of material changes in our Services.
It is important that you are always able to receive such messages. For this reason, you are not be able to opt-out of receiving such Service and Billing Messages unless you are no longer a DumeDume Visitor or User or customer (which can be done by deactivating your account).
Wix Users-of-users’ Information
was designed and is hosted by Wix. This makes DumeDume a User of Wix and subject to their data usage policy.
Wix may collect, store and process certain Non-personal and Personal Information of Users-of-Users (“Users-of-Users Information”), solely on DumeDume’s behalf and at our direction. For example, we may import our e-mail contacts from third party services like Gmail, or otherwise collect and manage contacts via www.dumedume.com. Such contacts are then stored with Wix, on our behalf. For such purposes, Wix serves and shall be considered as a “Processor” and not as the “Controller” (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation) of such Users-of-Users Information. The Users controlling and operating such User Websites (ie. www.dumedume.com) shall be considered as the “Controllers” of such Users-of-Users Information, and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control of such Users-of-Users Information, including all privacy and data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions.
We are therefore responsible for the security, integrity and authorized usage of our Users-of-Users’ Personal Information, and for obtaining consents, permissions and providing any fair processing notices required for the collection and usage of such information.
As a visitor, user or customer of www.dumedume.com, Wix has no direct relationship with the individual Users-of-Users whose Personal Information it processes. As a visitor, user or customer of DumeDume, if you would like to make any requests or queries regarding your Personal Information, please contact such us directly (you can reach us easily via email or our web form). For example, if you wish to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate information processed by Wix on behalf of DumeDume, please direct your query to us as the “Controller” of such data. If requested to remove any Users-of-Users’ Personal Information, Wix will respond to such request within thirty (30) days. Unless otherwise instructed by our us, Wix will retain their Users-of-Users’ Personal Information for a period. To review Wix’s full privacy agreement and how it affects you, please visit
Cookies and other data tracking technologies
DumeDume, together with its marketing, analytics and technology partners, uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts). These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide our Visitors, our Users and their Users-of-Users with a better experience. For example, thanks to these technologies, we are able to maintain and keep track of our Visitor’s and Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, to better secure our Services, to identify technical issues, user trends and effectiveness of campaigns, and to monitor and improve the overall performance of our Services.